Would you like to hear from a UK business owner on how he manages 2,000 orders a week using the 3rd Generation?
Meet Gurpreet in the Podcast we just published over at http://understandinge.com/2000-orders-a-week/.
His business sells on eBay, Amazon, his own Magento website and he’s in the process of creating a trade website as well and he pays diddly-squat in commissions to software providers.
If it Can do Complex… What Could it do for You?
The first business we setup using Magento & M2E Pro was in the Clothes, Shoes & Accessories category on eBay. We couldn’t use the current providers because they were too expensive, it was a start up and no sales and the one we did try, didn’t do what we needed it to do. That’s how we found the 3rd Generation, backs-to-the wall, entrepreneurs fight through, because we had no other option.
Gurpreet was recommended this approach as you’ll hear in the Podcast and here is a brief summary to what he’s up to:
- Runs a fashion based business which is the most complicated categories to manage on the Marketplaces
- Has complex products with size, colour & multi-variation based products
- Pays no-one any commissions on sales for software usage
- He uses Magento & M2E Pro
- A true multi-channel business
- Sells on eBay
- Sells on Amazon
- Their own Magento website
- Working on a wholesale / Trade only site
- Royal Mail DMO integrated into their system
- What they need, they buy off the shelf or have developed for their own use. They’re completely free of restrictions & able to innovate.
You can only take a horse to water and say drink, the rest is up to the horse.
I’ll leave you with one question and one link.
“If Gurpreet is using the 3rd Generation and it works for him in the most complicated category, Fashion and processes ~2,000 orders a week. How much would you save?”
http://understandinge.com/2000-orders-a-week/ <= Listen to the Podcast on this page ( IT’S A LAKE! )