This very topic came up earlier as we recorded another Podcast for The Entrepreneur’s Corner with John Hayes and it’s the metaphor that was used to explain the step into email marketing with using a blog for your business as the hub of the activities.
You may remember John from two other Podcast’s we did together, “Social Marketing Is a Waste of Time” & also we discussed one of the books he published “Becoming THE Expert“, if you haven’t listened to these yet you can pick them up on iTunes here.
John is covering “Why is Content Marketing Like a Bicycle Wheel?” in a free Webinar next Wednesday at 2pm GMT how to leverage content and treat it as a bike wheel. And because it’s John we know it’ll be in plain English and you’ll have lots of actionable take-aways.
- How to find the inspiration to create compelling content
- How various content marketing channels work together to build a watertight strategy
- How to use email to generate leads, sell more and maintain relationships while reducing your reliance on (high cost) paid advertising
- How to engage your prospects with social media as well as win local, national and global media coverage with well-placed PR Campaigns
- How to improve your rankings on the major search engines, shorten the sales cycle and reduce the need for cold calling techniques
When & Where?
This is taking place on Weds 27th November at 2pm GMT.
To register, click the monstrously huge button below:
[button size=large style=round color=blue align=left url=https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=704413&sessionid=1&key=69B1E7EEE514DDBDC2DCB335F1A067EE&sourcepage=register]Register to Join the Free Webinar with John Hayes [/button]
We’ll see you there!